Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Techno Animal - We can build you (Feat. EL-P & Vast Aire Kramer) (2001)

Feels almost celebratory, my last Techno Animal post for a while. A 12" promotional EP by Matador which was given out on Techno Animal's US tour. "We can build you" is the album version from "The brotherhood of the bomb". The aforementioned song is then mixed by Mr. Oizo. Edition of 1000 pieces. Enjoy!

Download
(11MB/192CBR)

3 comments:

  1. 1000 copies? Nice. I got one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, 1000 copies were prepared for the duration of the tour. If I remember correctly, the tour consisted of a handful of dates during August with El-P and the rest of the Definitive Jux label crew. Someone could correct me if I'm just pulling facts out of my ass, but that's what I remember anyway :)

    If they'd release the instrumental versions of Brotherhood of the bomb some beautiful day, I could die a somewhat happy man. Still wanting, waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently they recorded a track with Divine Styler too, but can't find that anywhere.

    Instrumentals would kill it!!

    ReplyDelete